domenica 13 maggio 2018

Weekly Game Plan 14.5.18

You can always find my weekly analysis in the FXRENEW Blog each week, along with articles and thought leadership pieces. My new Coaching Page is also online. 

Here is this week's Game Plan:

With no market moving news issued over the weekend, the start of the week in Wellington should be peaceful. Geopolitical concerns faded last week, as did US inflation expectations. NAFTA, US/China relations, Italian Politics, Iran...there is much to be done still but nobody is holding their breath.

In the coming week, Fedspeak will be influential. On the data front we get US Retail Sales, UK Employment, AU Employment & wages.


Going into the week I am maintaining my long stance on FTSE, and in FX there isn't much clarity at the moment but it does seem that AUD is gaining traction vs. NZD and GBP. I would expect further developments during the week.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento