domenica 20 dicembre 2015

Retail vs. HNWI solutions

My most recent educational blog posts were attempts to steer my "retail" followers towards a different mindset - one that will keep them focused on the longer term. I am attempting to steer people away from instant gratification and towards delayed gratification. I am attempting to show the steps that can take an average individual, over time, to a position where he will be financially independent and free.  And all this without having to force yourself to trade, because not everyone has the time, the desire, the skillset to make it happen.

Through compounding, with time on your side, you can achieve things that would otherwise seem impossible. And then, solutions usually available to HNWI will become available to you. 

I have recently received a number of inquiries about "copy trading" and "signal providers" that will autotrade your account for you. While there most definitely are good signal providers out there, I remain skeptical about the whole copy-trading approach. 

Once again, I must remind everyone that the traders who'se work is worth paying for, are out of reach of the common retail folk. Take CenturionFX for example. The manager is an Italian fellow from Rome that I am in touch with, so I can also vouch for his professional integrity. If you have 1 Mln Euros, he suddenly becomes available to you. His results, by any standard, are worth paying for.

www.centurionfx.com


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento