mercoledì 10 giugno 2015

About the Project

(last update 13.6.2015)

Dear Readers,

in this initial post, I want you to know what the "mission statement" of this blog, and the connected services on Twitter (@jupafx) and Skype (Coin Flipping Corner Group) are. 

Mission Statement:

To offer education and to help others survive (and hopefully thrive) in the global financial markets. We will be talking about FX, Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities, retirement solutions...the works. I am committed to helping others administer their capital in a logical, appropriate manner. And I am also committed to guide others away from the financial markets if they are not in the condition to succeed.

We're not only talking about pure trading here. We're talking about sound investment decisions and asset allocation decisions, using the basic asset classes available to all retail investors.

This is not a signal service. I believe in showing you common sense approaches to the market, and showing you how to stay out of trouble. Education is the key to your future success. Trade calls tend to promote the idea that successful investing & trading is easy, when just the opposite is true. I prefer to try and get you to think for yourself and be self-sufficient.

Why should you listen to my rants and analysis all day?

- I have industry experience on the sell-side;

- I've got 10 years of hands-on experience in the FX markets;

- I've been doing this very service for the past 2 years with OrderFlowTrading.com;

- Trading and investing are tough, especially if you are alone. Don't face the markets alone;

- Interact with a group of like-minded investors & traders, stay up to date with the markets.



Talking about coin flipping to the students of the
 "Trading Lab", University of Ancona - Italy
January 2015

So where to from here?

a) the Coin Flipping Corner blog will host my free articles, thoughts, analysis;

b) the Twitter feed @coinflipflows   @Jupafx (by invitation only) will host the live news feed for traders and/or investors that have the time and the desire to stay in tune with the markets on a daily basis. The feed will be active from 8 AM CET to 16.00 CET (London Business Day). When you try to follow me on twitter, I will receive a request and let you in. 
What happened during this first week of the project, is that all content got "naturally" pulled into the Skype Chatroom. It was a little dispersive, and also time consuming, to have flows & other content in separate places. So, going forward I will be publishing articles and thoughts on the normal JupaFX twitter feed (open), but all proprietary content will be in the Skype chatroom and the @coinflipflow twitter feed...is useless right now. So don't bother following it.

c) the Coin Flipping Corner Skype Group (by invitation only) will host the live chatroom & squawk service for traders and/or investors that have the time and the desire to stay in tune with the markets on a daily basis. The room will be active from 8 AM CET to 16.00 CET (London Business Day). Search for JupaFX on skype, and once you contact me and let me know who you are, I will add you to the room.

After the first week of the project, there are 8 traders in the room, mostly from Europe, that trade their own accounts and that have been sharing/discussing/analyzing together with me.
I have to thank these people one by one initially, because they are keeping my project alive & well.  So without further due:

thank you James for your systematic way of proceeding;
thank you Henry for Slaying the Dax live each & every day;
thank you Ethan for hanging around and giving your NY open thoughts;
thank you Stephen for your keen insights from FX to Fixed Income to Equities;
thank you DG for your lively contributions on Dax, Indices & FX;
thank you Gabyrosky for your price action contributions;
thank you Damiano for your equally good price action contributions;
thank you Luke for hanging around and helping with the project.

Trading & Investing is not a one way street. There isn't a "right way" to stay profitable. There are many ways to play the game well. And each person in the room uses a slightly different approach. And I am grateful for this, because we can always learn from each other and have get a different point of view on our thinking.

The room truely is a great place to hang out already, after it's 3rd day of activity.


This is a "project" because I don't believe in sharing years of experience and information, for free. I don't know what kind of "value" you will find, so I can't put a price on it yet. That's why this is a project.

So get in touch if you're interested, and flip me an email to jupafx@gmail.com



Good Luck to all!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento