mercoledì 10 giugno 2015

What people are saying

"I’ve completed several mentoring sessions with Justin Paolini (JupaFX), and each one had direct and immediate effects on my trading. During our first session, Justin was able to see and then help me eliminate the parts of my system that were causing me to enter bad trades and miss out on good ones. In addition, he gave me new, simple procedures to follow that saved me from hours of unnecessary work in my daily routine. In the week following our first session, Justin kept working and brainstorming on my behalf, responding to questions, checking in with me, and thinking of ways to make me a better trader.

By the time we had our second session, Justin had spent a considerable amount of his own time thinking about my trading style and developing an entirely new setup to teach me. It worked with my personality, and provided a balance to the type of trades I was looking for currently, and resulted in nearly doubling the potential trading opportunities that were available to me.

If there’s one thing I want to say to anyone out there struggling for profitability, it’s that you don’t need to do it alone. There are people like Justin willing to give you all the benefits of their own years of struggles, so you can save yourself the time, pain and money.


- Paul"
__________________


"I would like to thank you very much for the very valuable insights you gave me during the mentoring session and the follow up feedbacks you provided these last weeks. I have completely eliminated overtrading and gained total confidence in my trades. On average, I now take 3-4 trades a week (only 1 to 2 Risk Return trades when sentiment is clear and strong). My win rate since August is 70% so far.

Thank you very much!

- Sakh"

__________________

"Justin has helped my trading immensely . I already had an idea how I wanted to trade , and I had been learning market sentiment for a couple of months . I was studying some 3-4 hours a night and was completely engrossed in charts during the day . I have a day job and as you can imagine it wasn't long before I got in trouble with my boss .

I had completely lost focus on my job and other areas of my life as I tried to desperately beat the market. Justin instantly recognised the downward spiral I was in and got me to take a step back and showed me how analysis doesn't need to be this time consuming . He also explained the reality of trading and how for the time being I should completely focus on my day job and learn to appreciate it again as this is my source of reliable income.

Through Justin's help I drastically cut down on the amount of effort I was putting in and time i was spending on trading. I got re-acquainted with my day job and even learned to enjoy it again! I also got back into the things i used to enjoy outside of trading. All of this helped my mind clear and I was able to slow down and make much better trading decisions.

The thing that impressed me the most was Justin's thoroughness and dedication to my cause. I always received timely, detailed and insightful analysis of my trades. And if I strayed from the path of good discipline he would take me task instantly as any good mentor should! I would recommend Justin's services without hesitation.

- Aaron"

_______________

"First of all, I have to praise your efforts. You've done a tremendous job. I am amazed how you could turn around that much of information, filter it out to produce the essence for the news feed and at the same time moderate the room and ... trade! Fantastic! And thank you for your articles - a real treasure"

- Jim

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento